The Men of Honor Leadership Institute 2016 is right around the corner! Here are the Top 10 Reasons to attend this year's program in Black Mountain, N.C.
1. The Big Picture. You get to see that we are one brotherhood not just our local chapters or colonies.
2. You get to share problems, ideas and best practices with brothers from other chapters and members of HQ , Alumni volunteers, and the Executive Committee.
3. You will be surprised to discover there is a “Phi Kap” type of guy. It is true, we stand out from the crowd.
4. You get to learn about the values, history and purpose of our Fraternity.
5. You get a chance to “be a Phi Kap doing Phi Kap things.” - Wilson Wong
6. You get to form lasting connections with brothers from all over. (Especially Canada!)
7. You learn how to best work with people to resolve issues in your chapter.
8. You learn how to be “The One” - How to be that one voice that could help improve your Chapter or even the Fraternity.
9. You get a Birkman personality inventory and learn about yourself and how to better work with others, especially under stressful conditions.
10. You get a chance to road trip with brothers from your chapter and get into deep stuff with them outside of usual environment of the local chapter.
11. You get a chance to work with Alumni and learn through example what “Once A Phi Kap, Always a Phi Kap” really means.
12. You earn a deeper understanding of what constitutes a Man of Honor!
13. You learn how to choose and exceed. I chose to write 3 extra because 10 was a silly rule and Men of Honor is more important than that.